This delicious chicken salad stands out for its delicate citrus and CBD oil based dressing. Perfect for a refreshing lunch or to find some energy at dinner, without getting heavy. If you don’t have time to grill or fry the chicken, you can safely replace it with the chicken from your neighborhood grill.
Chicken Salad with CBD
Chicken Salad With Lemon Sauce and CBD
- Suggested quantity: 200g
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
4 boneless chicken breasts or over-the-top leather straps cut into slices
- 15g of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 15g of Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon and a half
- 6–8 drops of 4% CBD oil (about 15mg)
- 50g of mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic
Any salad and vegetables to your liking
- Cooking pan
- Blotting paper
- salad bowl
- A small lemon grater
- Measuring spoons
- Ladle for stirring
- Spread olive oil over the whole chicken and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the stove to medium-high power, place the pan and let it warm up. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes, or until completely cooked. Turn it frequently to cook it evenly.
- Now, take the chicken and place it on a piece of kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil as the meat cools down.
- Grate the lemon rind and squeeze out about 30ml of juice.
- Cut the garlic cloves.
- Mix the chopped garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise in the bowl.
- Once mixed, add the CBD oil. Stir thoroughly until all the oil is completely integrated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop coarsely or cut the salad and vegetables to your liking into thin strips, add the chicken and season with your sauce.
Adjust the amount of CBD oil according to your personal dosage
This CBD chicken recipe requires a standard dose of 15% CBD oil 4%, but this does not prevent you from decreasing it or increasing it depending on your daily dose or if you are taking other supplements in addition to edible supplements. Adjust the quantities accordingly.
However, if the quantity of oil required to make the salad dressing is too high, you can replace the CBD oil with olive oil when you grease the chicken. If you do, let the chicken marinate in oil for at least an hour, so that it has time to be absorbed.
If you are unsure about the amount of oil to use or want more information on the correct administration of CBD, read our ” CBD Dosage: Understanding the Basics ” article .
This CBD chicken salad is a very nutritious full meal, but feel free to change it to suit your needs. Add avocado slices to give more consistency and healthy fats. Or cucumbers and radishes to give that crunchy touch. Spread some blueberry or strawberry to make it sweeter. Or lay your salad on a quinoa bed, for a greater supply of energy and plant-based proteins. Here is a versatile alternative to taking CBD oil without it becoming something boring.